Monday, April 8, 2013

Music Makes Us Feel


“So, what type of music do you like?”

Ugh! Not that question again…

“Uh…how much time do you have?”

No, it’s not that bad. However, my taste in music does hold a very wide range.

It’s like food, “I can tell you what I don’t want, but other than that, I really don’t care what we have for dinner”

Anything from Green Day and Coldplay to Macklemore and Ryan Lewis can please my ears, it just depends on what I’m in the mood for.

But, for me, music is more than just rhythmic sound, as it probably is for others, too. It can act as an outlet to my imagination or can carve a path to my inner feelings.

For example: when I listen to Rhianna’s hit song “Disturbia” (I’m SURE you’ve heard it) I imagine myself just free and crazy. It’s almost as if my whole body has turned into colorful lights racing through the city...



And then I could listen to “Speed of Sound” by Coldplay. I feel like I’m a bird traveling though time…

What do you feel like when you listen to your favorite songs??
Tell me down below :D


Don’t forget to Comment and Subscribe to my feed on Blogger or Subscribe by email!
Thanks,
Jessica*

5 comments:

  1. I love your new layout:) very professional looking! I totally relate to this, I listen to so much music that when someone asks me that dreaded question it looks like I don't... When I listen to my favorite songs e.g. Wonderwall, it brings back amazing memories and that's mostly what I feel. I also feel comforted knowing that I know which words are coming so I can sort of relax into the song:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rayona,
      Its really great to hear from you again and I really appreciate the avid commenting :D
      I really like when people can relate to my posts!
      BTW: I think I sent you an email about a week ago, and I wasn't sure if you saw it...

      *Jessica

      Delete
  2. Love this post and your new layout, I definitely agree that some songs take me deeper into my imagination than others =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey MD S,
      Thanks so much for reviewing this post and the new layout! I wasn't sure how it looked...
      Anyway, i thought you might want to know that this^^ post was actually inspired by YOUR most recent post, "Review: Ashtrays and Heartbreaks by Snoop Lion Ft. Miley Cyrus"
      :D
      *Jessica

      Delete
  3. Hey Jessica,

    Not a problem but big thumbs up from me =D. Awesome, I feel honoured and I'm glad my post inspired you =)

    Michael

    ReplyDelete