Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A Sticky Situation


This is just to shake it up a bit. A riddle poem. See if you can guess what it's about :)

I cling
I stick
I follow you around
Wherever you go
Until you finally manage to pull me off

And you are careless
As always

You toss me onto the ground
In front of you
Or behind

And sometimes
I get stepped on
By that very person
That I clung to

But other times
I am simply neglected
And stepped on so many times
That I blacken in dismay

And someday
Someone will look down
And wonder
What happened to me



Don’t forget to Comment and Subscribe to my feed on Blogger or Subscribe by email!
Thanks,
Jessica*

2 comments:

  1. I'll take a guess...
    is it bubble gum?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes. yes it is :D
      one of my friends guessed tape, haha

      Delete