Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Eternal Truth


I see you standing there
Unlimited
In your qualities

And I know
You are real

I see the sky
Perpetually
Blue

And I know
I am real

I see the seas
Bottomless
In their depths

And I know
There are others

I see the stars
Infinitely
Bright

And I know
We are insignificant

I see the land
Continually
Corrupted

And I know
Our time will run out

I see hate
Limitless
In damage

And I know
We cannot live like this

But
When all goes dark
And the end seems near

I see light
Drive out the darkness

And I know
There is hope

I see love
Drive out hate

And I know
We will stay standing

And I see you
Standing here
Beside me
Unboundedly
Beautiful
 -------

Author's note: I dont actually remember when i wrote this, but it was sometime in the last few months... anyway, next to "Imagine Out Loud" this is one of my favorites.



Don’t forget to Comment and Subscribe to my feed on Blogger or Subscribe by email!
Thanks,
Jessica*

No comments:

Post a Comment